- Receipt/invoice printer
- Ethernet Powerful and fast: 250mm/sec
- Prints high quality logo and coupon graphics
- It prints 1D and 2D barcodes
- Paper width: 80/82.5mm
- Paper thickness: 63 um
- High autonomy: paper roll diameter 90mm
- Long lasting printing head (200km printed paper)
- Auto-cutter 2.000.000 cuts
- Size: 209mm (L) x140mm (W) x152mm (H)
MY³ is the printer created by Barcode Scan for professional use. MY³ prints on 76 mm paper width and up to 100gr/2 thickness at 75mm/sec printing speed. Complete with paper end and head temperature sensors, the printer supports 4 upgradable client logos (576x450dots) and prints the most common 1D barcodes and PDF417, Datamatrix 2D barcode. Self-installing drivers: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (+64bit support), Linux(32/64 bit), Android, iOS. “Wireless” printing thanks to Bluetooth® wireless technology. The profiles supported are SPP (Serial Port Profile) through which it is possible to simulate a RS232 serial connection.
|Printing Method||Direct Thermal|
|Number of Dots||8 dots/mm|
|Printing Speed (mm/sec)||High Quality 125, Normal 200, High Speed 250|
|Character Set||PC437, PC850, PC860, PC863, PC865, PC858 (euro)|
|Printing Format||Normal, height and width from 1x to 8x, expanded, reverse, underlined, script|
|Printing Direction||Straight, 90°, 180°, 270°|
|Paper Width||80mm / 82.5mm|
|Paper Weight||from 58 to 90 g/m²|
|Paper Thickness||63 μm|
|Roll Dimensions||max Ø 90mm|
|Emulation||CUSTOM / POS|
|Data Buffer||20 Kbytes|
|Flash Memory||512 KB|
|Graphic Memory||2 logos of 608 x 862 dots|
|Drives||XP, Vista, 7; Linux; OPOS; JavaPOS|
|Power Supply||24 Vdc ± 10% (external power supply)|
|Power Consumption||1 A (12,5 % printing rate)|
|DKD Function||1 driver or customer display directly connected|
|MTBF||360.000 hours (electronic board)|
|Marks||CE, RoHS Compliant|
- Graphic: 2 logos (608×862 dots)
- Self-installing drivers: Windows XP,Vista, 7 (+64bit support), Linux, OPOS, JavaPOS
- Fonts: PC437, PC850, PC860, PC863, PC865, PC858 and special fonts like Arabic, Thai, Chinese and Russian
- Barcode: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32 and 2D barcode PDF417
- Virtual COM: a facility (software tool) which provides connectivity and compatibility with software applications designed to connect serially. Essentially this involves creating a new virtual serial port on a Windows PC (XP, Vista, 7) to connect to Custom Engineering devices (e.g., the Kube II) that are physically connected to the USB or ETHERNET ports
SDK for ANDROID: Allows printing of text (complete with special characters) and graphics with excellent print quality.
“CustomPrint” APP developed by Custom is now available on Google Play, allows to print directly from the smartphone or tablet all the data contained in it, such as calls list, texts, sms, 2D barcodes, contacts, events, photos/pictures and webpages, through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interface.
Click here to download from the store to the Android APP CustomPrint developed by Custom.
SDK for iOS: can print text, images and barcode(1D e 2D). For Ethernet/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth version. “CustomPrint” APP developed by Custom is now available on App Store, it allows to print directly from the smartphone or tablet all the data contained in it, such as calls list, texts, 2D barcodes, contacts, events, photos/pictures and webpages, through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interface.
Click here to download CustomPrint (developed by Custom Engineering) from the Apple iTunes/AppStore .
(SDK) library of Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system for Wireless printing from smartphone. Microsoft chooses CUSTOM as partner for the new Wireless printing solutions with the latest smartphones equipped with Windows Phone 8 operative system.
The (SDK) library can be downloaded from the Microsoft store: click here.
EMBEDDED WEB SERVER: allows real time programming and monitoring of the fiscal and operating functions of the cash register. The store can count on a safe instrument that can be monitored remotely 24 hours a day.